Home
Lore
Battle Suite
Quests
Directory
Login
Register
Hello!
Welcome to Geomancy! We're an original region Pokemon game with a dark history. Feel free to look around, and if you have any questions, you can ask in the chat-box at the bottom of the site. We're also kiddo-friendly, but have mature areas for older players!

Are You the Rainbow Deer to my Doom Bird?
Wanted: Xerneas

0 Replies, 143 Views
Started by Suyis Lucain, Feb 23, 2018, 06:15 PM

« previous next »
Elite Four
Overlord of Destruction
Thus I clothe my naked villainy, with odd ends stolen forth from holy writ, and seem a saint, when most, I play the devil.
Feb 23, 2018, 06:15 PM
253 Words
Xerneas
probably old af ✧ genderless but i always saw xern as a girl ✧ open pb

Hellooooo so Suyis is Yveltal, and I've had some sibling-like interactions in mind
for him and Xerneas since Imperion, and I'd really like to get someone to play
Xerneas for me. Most likely, this character would've had some kind of presence on
Imperion, but it's not necessary that you play Xerneas over there, too (if you want! but
only if you want). Xerneas most likely is kinda like, tolerant of Suyis' destructo-bird
schtick, if only because he tends to be like, useful with it, at least, but once in a while,
I'm sure Xern is like "Dude, no, dude stop," and so I envision they kinda bicker like
siblings do a lot. I don't have much set in stone or in mind for what Xern's
personality is like, but I did have kind of a maternal overtone for it, in my head,
what you do with it after that is up to you. I'd love to plot-hash about them before
an app is started, so if you're interested, go ahead and drop a post! I think you can
post here as a guest. I have cookies! And Suyis is amusing, really, just kind of a jerk. xD